On Saturday, July 4th, the following road restrictions will apply from approximately 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. for Central Christian Church’s annual Fire in the Sky event:
• Lindsay Road will be closed between Zanjero Park and Lovebird Lane.
• Local traffic only, north of Queen Creek Road and south of Pecos Road. Germann Road will be closed between the Eastern Canal and Quartz Road.
• Copper Leaf Subdivision: South Concord Street will be closed at Germann Road for north and south bound traffic. The intersection of south McMinn Drive and east Kingbird Drive will be closed to all traffic. Use Lovebird Lane via Quartz Road.
Additional parking for this event will be available at Campo Verde High School’s main parking lot off of Germann Road as well as at the Gilbert Soccer Complex located south of Germann Road and west of Greenfield Road.
To learn more about the Fire in the Sky event, visit http://www.centralaz.com/fireworks.
Fire in the Sky
4th of July Fireworks Celebration.
- Date: 07/04/2015 6:00 PM 07/04/2015 6:00 PM 07/04/2015
- Location: See Below
965 E Germann Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Vendors at Central Christian will be selling hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, watermelon, cotton candy, snow cones, water and fresh squeezed lemonade.
- There will be music, free beach balls and other fun give-a-ways! Glo-necklaces will be available.
- Watermelon eating contest with lots of great prizes.
Activities at Gilbert Youth Soccer Complex
4260 S Greenfield Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- 4 water slide type inflatables
- Snow cone vendor and a hot dog/concession vendor.
Fireworks launch at 9:00p
Additional viewing site at Campo Verde High School, 3870 S Quartz St, Gilbert, AZ 85297